You guys! I have SO MANY great links for you this week! Some are fun Halloween ideas, but there are lots of other crafty and delicious things to choose from… Have fun!!
- These are so cute it is scary: Monster Whoopie Pies.
- Share your Halloween treats in these sweet and easy DIY Paper Ghost Packs.
- Use glow-in-the-dark fabric paint to create this awesome Pixelated Skull T-shirt.
- These Pumpkin Patties would make a quick and tasty party treat.
- Another fun way to pass out candy? In these free, printable Monster Pillow Boxes.
- Just because they are so beautiful and inspirational… check out these amazing Day of the Dead style felt skulls.
- 15 Halloween Party Appetizers.
- 10 Stunning Pumpkin Decorating DIYs.
- For the fall season: Check out all of these different Pie Cookie Recipes!
- Or, how about these Ginger Snap Pumpkin Ice Cream Sandwiches?!
- Make your own jewelry! Like this DIY Clay Chain Necklace.
- Or, these bracelets: Leather Bracelet Tutorial and DIY Lego Bracelets.
- I love this cool Wood Gemstone Garland.
- And this DIY Doormat Project.
- Get ready for the holiday season with this Roundup of Free, Printable, Gift Tags.
- YOU KNOW you want to make this adorable Guinea Pig Felt Ornament for all those ornament swaps happening now!!
- Your S’more of the week: S’mores Stuffed Cookie.
Have an awesome weekend!! …and don’t forget to share more great links in the comments…