Another fresh bunch of spring links just for you:
Have a truly awesome weekend! (And let me know if you try any of the dessert recipes!)
Hello and happy spring! We finally got some sun here in Brooklyn and I needed it!! Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy these fun links…
Do you have any fun links to share??
Saint Patrick’s Day is on Monday, and even though I know it isn’t necessarily an international holiday, I just couldn’t pass up sharing some Irish-themed links! Also, I’ve been on a healthy, no-processed-food eating kick… but all of the dessert links I found this week may indicate that I might not be as committed to veggies as I thought… ha!
- Rainbows seem to be a major theme for Saint Patrick’s Day. I guess it is because you can find the leprechaun’s pot of gold at the end of a rainbow! There are a bunch of awesome-looking rainbow cake tutorials out there — like this “leprechaun trap” mason jar cake, these teeny tiny rainbow cakes, and these miniature rainbow cakes — but they all look fairly difficult and time consuming. Have you ever made a rainbow cake? Was it worth the work involved?
- Of course, Lucky Charms are a pretty obvious Saint Patrick’s Day go-to. These Boozy Lucky Charms Shakes look delicious.
- Or, for an alternative to those tricky rainbow cakes, why not make these much easier No Bake St Patrick’s Day Cereal Bars with Lucky Charms?
- But if you have to have rainbows, these Rainbow Pinwheel Cookies look sweet and simple.
- How fun! Homemade shamrock-shaped green tortilla chips!
- One more Saint Patrick’s Day link: You’re My Pot of Gold printable DIY.
- Make, give, maybe swap (?!) a birthday in a can!
- Five ideas for spring gift wrapping.
- This is a fun idea for snail mail lovers: personalized postcard pillow.
- The Cheapest & Best Online Sources for DIY Project & Craft Supplies from Apartment Therapy.
- I love Twix candy bars, so I’d love to try making this Twix Tart. Yum!
- And finally, your S’more of the week: S’mores Brownie Pie.
Have a great weekend! Happy Saint Partick’s Day!
So many colorful links this week! It almost feels like spring…
What are you doing this weekend?
Wow. February is over. Does this mean it will stop snowing in New York someday soon??
Just a few fast links for you this week… Enjoy!
Did I miss any other good stuff out there on the world wide web?
It is still winter in my part of the world and the cold weather is sapping my enthusiasm… but a few fun and crafty links always help! I hope these project ideas are a ray of sunshine on your Friday…
Any other fun links to share??
Since Valentine’s Day is coming up on Friday, I thought you might need all of these fun, heart-themed links a little bit early. There are tons of last minute Valentine ideas that you could whip up before the big day… Have fun!
Below are a few of the February Love Matchboxes I made this year…
BUT… I know not everyone enjoys heart day, so here are a few more neutral links…
Do you have plans for Valentine’s Day? Will you be crafting anything for the holiday??
Wow. 2014 is chugging along! Only 20 days until Valentine’s Day! I love the February holiday, but I feel unprepared this year… maybe these links will help! Enjoy…
What other links are you loving this week?
Hello and welcome to 2014! Here are some links to start your year off right:
Did you make any resolutions for the new year?
Happy Friday and Happy Holidays, everyone! I know that many of you are doing the last minute dash to get ready for Christmas and I hope some of these links are helpful….
- There is still time to hand make a festive holiday! Martha Stewart has a bunch of free, downloadable clip art for Christmas projects, like the candy cane mice seen above.
- For a quick and tasty gift or party crowd pleasure, make this fun-filled Cake Batter Bark.
- Speaking of party… Christmas Cookie Ice Cream Shots! Yum! Or, how about a Peppermint Egg Nog Milkshake Shot?! (Adult or kid-friendly versions.)
- My Zoetrope is one of my favorite illustrators and I LOVE these adorable, free, printable gift tags she is generously sharing for the holidays. So cute!
- This looks so cool: DIY Stamped Peppermint Candy. Made from scratch!
- It is not too late! Check out these three last minute DIY holiday gift ideas from A Beautiful Mess.
- Or, try one of the many Fun Christmas DIY Ideas from Oh Happy Day.
- Still need a few gift ideas? Check out our Crafty Swapper Holiday Gift Guide.
- I am in the mood to bake this weekend! I may make these Gingerbread Kiss Cookies. MMmmmm…
- Or, maybe I’ll pick from one of the 20 recipes for bars and cookies from the NY Times!
- Just for fun: Let it dough!
- More (totally strange) fun: pet the doge.
- Good news, you can still mail your packages tomorrow (Saturday) via USPS Priority Mail and they will arrive by Christmas Eve!
- And last, but not least…. your S’more of the week: Chocolate Fudge S’more Thumbprints.
Happy Winter Solstice!! (It is on Saturday in the Northern Hemisphere.) And if you celebrate it, I hope you have a beautiful, relaxing, fun-filled Christmas! Travis and I are doing our own, little Christmas with Crusher this year. I am looking forward to the peace and quiet. What are your plans for the holiday?