I really can’t believe that the Thanksgiving holiday (and Hanukkah, too!) is next week! I love making a Thanksgiving meal and have already started planning. Yum!
The holidays are definitely upon us… and I have a bunch of fun links to get us in the spirt! Enjoy!
- A slightly different pumpkin recipe: Pumpkin Tiramisu.
- Easy fall decor idea! DIY Gold Pine Cone Garland.
- What a cute DIY advent calendar! And check out twelve more advent ideas here.
- Yum! Love this holiday Cranberry Mojito adult drink!
- Want to make sweet holiday or hostess gifts for the chefs and foodies in your life? Check out these two wooden spoon alteration ideas: Etched Wooden Spoons & Glittered Wooden Spoons.
- Speaking of DIY gifts, here are a few fun ideas for Holiday Neighbor Gifts.
- 40 Thanksgiving centerpieces from Martha Stewart.
- Decorate your home in the winter wonderland style with this cute Glitter Fringe Tree tutorial.
- Another recipe… I made this sausage and bean soup last night and it is delicious!
- Three S’mores for you this week!! S’more Pudding Pie | Pumpkin S’mores Tart | S’mores “Puppy Chow”
- Remember, you have until December 6th to donate to the Holiday Gift Donation Drive and earn a rating removal credit.