Hello and happy holidays!! I’ve got quite a few holiday and winter-themed links for you this week… add any more fun projects or recipes you’ve found in the comments.
- I love these colorful, woven holiday stockings from A Beautiful Mess. Check out the full tutorial!
- omg. This felt yeti monster tutorial is too cute! (And the tutorial contains the printable pattern.)
- This painted sewing spool garland is a sweet decorating idea.
- These cool holiday gift tags were made with washi tape and a fancy Silhouette cutting machine, but you could recreate a similar style with an Xacto knife.
- Etsy’s How Tuesday looks fun: Gingerbread Folk Ornaments.
- Simple DIY Glitter Ornaments.
- Print some of these beautiful, free, printable holiday gift tags to make your gifts look great for less.
- Love this great blog post about Swap-bot and other snail mail-themed websites.
- Yum! Gingerbread Cupcakes.
- Or, how about Eggnog Poundcake with Rum Glaze?!
- Your S’mores of the week: S’mores Crack Candy | S’mores Rice Krispies Treats Pinwheels | Chocolate Pumpkin S’mores Cupcakes | S’mores Pizza Roll-Up
Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, Joyous Kwanzaa, and Warmest Winter Wishes to you all! xoxo