It has been way longer than I would have liked since I last posted a Friday Link Love (1/3 of a year!!) but I am happy to share a few fun, crafty, pretty links with you once again. Enjoy!
- Mother’s Day is coming up! (It will be my first one as a mom — wow!) These DIY Fingerprint Necklaces would make a great, crafty gift.
- Find lots more Mother’s Day craft ideas in this round-up of 20 keepsake craft ideas on I Heart Arts n Crafts. (Like the cute cupcake liner cards seen above.)
- These DIY Gelatin Confetti Sprinkles for topping desserts are so pretty it is unreal!
- Have you heard of Pocket Letters? They are a fun, new, crafty, snail mail idea. You send letters and goodies using a 9-slot ATC pocket protector sheet. Pocket Letters are being swapped on the ‘bot! If you are interested, check out this International Pocket Letter Swap (Sign up ends today!!) or this Pocket Letter Color Combos Swap Series.
- Dollar Store Crafts shares 10 Cute Garden Crafts for Spring.
- Check out this adult Craft-a-way Camp. Look fun!
- Mail postcards for social change with Globalbility.org.
- This looks like a really fun blog: C.R.A.F.T.
- I think I am going to try and make this Snickerdoodle Apple Bread this weekend… it looks so good!
- And of course, a Link Love wouldn’t be complete without a S’mores recipe: Ultimate S’mores Bars!
Any other cool links that you’d like to share?? Please add them in the comments section. Thanks!