Wow. February is over. Does this mean it will stop snowing in New York someday soon??
Just a few fast links for you this week… Enjoy!
Did I miss any other good stuff out there on the world wide web?
It is still winter in my part of the world and the cold weather is sapping my enthusiasm… but a few fun and crafty links always help! I hope these project ideas are a ray of sunshine on your Friday…
Any other fun links to share??
Since Valentine’s Day is coming up on Friday, I thought you might need all of these fun, heart-themed links a little bit early. There are tons of last minute Valentine ideas that you could whip up before the big day… Have fun!
Below are a few of the February Love Matchboxes I made this year…
BUT… I know not everyone enjoys heart day, so here are a few more neutral links…
Do you have plans for Valentine’s Day? Will you be crafting anything for the holiday??
Wow. 2014 is chugging along! Only 20 days until Valentine’s Day! I love the February holiday, but I feel unprepared this year… maybe these links will help! Enjoy…
What other links are you loving this week?
Hello and welcome to 2014! Here are some links to start your year off right:
Did you make any resolutions for the new year?
Happy Friday and Happy Holidays, everyone! I know that many of you are doing the last minute dash to get ready for Christmas and I hope some of these links are helpful….
- There is still time to hand make a festive holiday! Martha Stewart has a bunch of free, downloadable clip art for Christmas projects, like the candy cane mice seen above.
- For a quick and tasty gift or party crowd pleasure, make this fun-filled Cake Batter Bark.
- Speaking of party… Christmas Cookie Ice Cream Shots! Yum! Or, how about a Peppermint Egg Nog Milkshake Shot?! (Adult or kid-friendly versions.)
- My Zoetrope is one of my favorite illustrators and I LOVE these adorable, free, printable gift tags she is generously sharing for the holidays. So cute!
- This looks so cool: DIY Stamped Peppermint Candy. Made from scratch!
- It is not too late! Check out these three last minute DIY holiday gift ideas from A Beautiful Mess.
- Or, try one of the many Fun Christmas DIY Ideas from Oh Happy Day.
- Still need a few gift ideas? Check out our Crafty Swapper Holiday Gift Guide.
- I am in the mood to bake this weekend! I may make these Gingerbread Kiss Cookies. MMmmmm…
- Or, maybe I’ll pick from one of the 20 recipes for bars and cookies from the NY Times!
- Just for fun: Let it dough!
- More (totally strange) fun: pet the doge.
- Good news, you can still mail your packages tomorrow (Saturday) via USPS Priority Mail and they will arrive by Christmas Eve!
- And last, but not least…. your S’more of the week: Chocolate Fudge S’more Thumbprints.
Happy Winter Solstice!! (It is on Saturday in the Northern Hemisphere.) And if you celebrate it, I hope you have a beautiful, relaxing, fun-filled Christmas! Travis and I are doing our own, little Christmas with Crusher this year. I am looking forward to the peace and quiet. What are your plans for the holiday?
I really can’t believe that the Thanksgiving holiday (and Hanukkah, too!) is next week! I love making a Thanksgiving meal and have already started planning. Yum!
The holidays are definitely upon us… and I have a bunch of fun links to get us in the spirt! Enjoy!
Happy Friday! You may have noticed that the blog is a bit wonky… we hope to have it fixed up better than ever over the weekend, so definitely check back! For now, here are some fun links…
In addition to the blog improvements, we will also be announcing the annual Swap-bot Holiday Charity Donation Drive very soon… Stay tuned!!
Halloween is next week! Are you ready? Here are a few last-minute ideas to try…
Have a spooktacular weekend!! Boo!
Just a few spooky & spirited links for you this week…