Happy Friday and Happy Holidays, everyone! I know that many of you are doing the last minute dash to get ready for Christmas and I hope some of these links are helpful….
- There is still time to hand make a festive holiday! Martha Stewart has a bunch of free, downloadable clip art for Christmas projects, like the candy cane mice seen above.
- For a quick and tasty gift or party crowd pleasure, make this fun-filled Cake Batter Bark.
- Speaking of party… Christmas Cookie Ice Cream Shots! Yum! Or, how about a Peppermint Egg Nog Milkshake Shot?! (Adult or kid-friendly versions.)
- My Zoetrope is one of my favorite illustrators and I LOVE these adorable, free, printable gift tags she is generously sharing for the holidays. So cute!
- This looks so cool: DIY Stamped Peppermint Candy. Made from scratch!
- It is not too late! Check out these three last minute DIY holiday gift ideas from A Beautiful Mess.
- Or, try one of the many Fun Christmas DIY Ideas from Oh Happy Day.
- Still need a few gift ideas? Check out our Crafty Swapper Holiday Gift Guide.
- I am in the mood to bake this weekend! I may make these Gingerbread Kiss Cookies. MMmmmm…
- Or, maybe I’ll pick from one of the 20 recipes for bars and cookies from the NY Times!
- Just for fun: Let it dough!
- More (totally strange) fun: pet the doge.
- Good news, you can still mail your packages tomorrow (Saturday) via USPS Priority Mail and they will arrive by Christmas Eve!
- And last, but not least…. your S’more of the week: Chocolate Fudge S’more Thumbprints.
Happy Winter Solstice!! (It is on Saturday in the Northern Hemisphere.) And if you celebrate it, I hope you have a beautiful, relaxing, fun-filled Christmas! Travis and I are doing our own, little Christmas with Crusher this year. I am looking forward to the peace and quiet. What are your plans for the holiday?