Finally the presidential election is behind us! I am so burnt out on political stuff that all I want to share with you today are fun, artsy, crafty links. Enjoy!
- Let’s all take a moment to be nice to one another. Operation Nice has tons of ideas on how to work niceness into your life. We could all use a little bit more nice!
- Like winning free stuff? Visit Bloggy Giveaways to find out about all sorts of giveaways going on across the interwebs!
- Design For Mankind – a blog about fine art and design. Beautiful site with lovely photos, interviews, lists, and links. Also, publisher of Mankind magazine.
- Just found out about another handmade marketplace: Folksy. It is like etsy, but for the UK. Prices are in pounds.
- Yes, it is already time to start thinking about the holidays. Check out the purplepinkandorange Holiday Gift Guide for a little help and inspiration.
- Speaking of the holidays, artists and crafters must check out the Modish Holiday Marketing Tips. It is a great overview on how to improve your handmade business for the holiday shopping season.
Have a lovely weekend! xoxo