My goal for this blog is to share news and updates about Swap-bot, but also to provide fun and helpful crafty info! On each Tuesday I hope to share one of my swapping tips or tips and tutorials from other Swap-bot members. Today, I have an amazing assortment of sewing tutorials!
- Wristlet Bag Tutorial – an adorable small bag with lots of pockets.
- Placemat Bag Tutorial – a quick tote made from a single placemat.
- Placemat Expanding File Tutorial – an amazing expandable file made from four placemats.
and writes about her projects on her blog, Zebula Design
. She has two beautiful and detailed sewing tutorials to share:
- Embroidered Felt Purse Tutorial – a beautiful and detailed small bag with zipper and wristlet handle.
- Felt Zip Pouch Tutorial Wisegal release – a small pouch with applique details.
Thank you for sharing your projects, spool and crafty1900! The Swap-bot blog would love to feature additional tutorials, tips, and projects submitted by our members. Email rachel [at] swap-bot.com with your submissions.