Oct 1st 2010 09:32:57 am
Since it is now officially October, I couldn’t help but put together a list of Halloween-inspired links…
- Now this is a themed dinner party! A very detailed and wild Witches Dinner Party on pizzazzerie (and seen above).
- Classy DIY Pumpkin Place Cards on Twig & Thistle.
- These are adorable: Monster Brownies on Amanda’s Cookin
- This seems a little bit complicated, but creates a very cool effect: Spider web balloons on Crafty Crafty.
- These are totally gross and totally cool: Bloody Brain Cupcakes on Bake It In a Cake. There is a little marzipan brain inside each cupcake!
- Theres a round up of unique Halloween decorating projects on Wise Craft
- No, I haven’t been paid to say this, I just really love the new Halloween stuff from Martha Stewart Crafts.
And, if you aren’t in the spooky spirit yet, here are some general crafty goodies…
- Snail mail lovers are everywhere! Check out the You’ve Got Mail Project. Write to Your Pal Carl, and he’ll write back!
- This blog has been going on all year, so you may have already see it, but if not: Lisa Congdon’s A Collection A Day 2010. She has some very interesting collections!
- I love the look of these DIY colored mason jars on 100 Layer Cake.
- This is sweet and colorful: Printable Owl Mobile on Skip To My Lou.
- And speaking of printables, Whip Up has a pretty extensive round-up of free printables. There is some really cute stuff on that list!
As always, feel free to add more crafty links in the comments!