Oct 29th 2010 07:12:15 am
The Halloween weekend is finally here! If you haven’t planned your festivities or costumes yet, here are a few helpful links for last-minute halloweenie projects:
- Aren’t those candy corn jelly bites seen above beautiful?! The recipe can be found on the really amazing blog, Jelly Shot Test Kitchen. Who knew you could make so many cool, bite-size treats with gelatin (i.e. Jell-O)?!
- Creative Halloween Snacks and Treats on Kitchen Explorers.
- These Melting Witch Cookies (from Jennifer of Death by Cupcake) are ingenious and adorable!
- No-sew Halloween Costumes on MarthaStewart.com.
- This is just fun: 22 Amazing Halloween Costumes From the 80s.
- Last-minute, Non-candy Halloween Treats from Tonya Staab. Think coloring pages and crayons instead of more candy…
- There may not be time left to do this yourself, but this Lego Indiana Jones costume is pretty rad! (Also, adorable Mythbusters.)
- Last-minute costumes for your pets on Etsy.
- Speaking of pets and costumes, this is just too cute: Hipster Puppies.
- This is my favorite (especially if you are a New Yorker): 16 Easy Costume Ideas in a cute 90 Second Video on Daily Candy.
- I think these beaded spiders on Tatertots and Jello are pretty – I think there is still time to make a few!
- And… there is a another Last-Minute Halloween Link Love over on the Fave Crafts blog.
Have a spooktakular Halloween!!