March has flown by way too quickly for my liking, but I am finally starting to catch up! I’ve got a great list of links for you that I collected over the last few weeks… there is always something new to see on the internet!
- The colorful photo seen above is an image of the house created by National Geographic that was inspired by the movie Up. The small house was suspended from 300 balloons and flew for over an hour! It will be featured on a new National Geographic television series in the fall.
- Letters From Lauren – Lauren is writing a letter a day in 2011. She might even send one to you!
- Crochet your own Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle!
- BookCrossing.com is kinda like Swap-bot, but it is all about sharing books. Some of the site’s members are organizing a convention in Washington DC on April 15-17th – Learn more here!
- I just discovered Print-A-Craft.com. It is a site wear you can buy and sell craft patterns and tutorials.
- Another new discovery: YourATCStore.com – an online store dedicated to selling ATC supplies.
- My love of S’mores strikes again: tiny s’more bites recipe and a fun “Scout” cookie idea from Cookie Crowd.
Just for fun: Check out SisterDiane’s review of Kirby’s Epic Yarn. It is a video game with graphics created completely with craft supplies! Very cute!</ul> A few links for St. Patrick’s Day, which is coming up on March 17th:
- Sheek Shindigs shows you how to set an adorable and inexpensive St. Patrick’s Day party table.
- Craftzine.com shares a tutorial for making cheery rainbow pudding cups that would actually be fun any time of year.
- I love this super-simple, pot of gold party favor idea from It Is What It Is that uses rainbow-colored licorice.
- For the adventurous, a Guinness Extra Stout chocolate pudding recipe on Sprinkle Bakes.
- Twig & Thistle has free, printable St. Patrick’s Day coaters that would help make your day festive.
- And, Penny Candy Studio has free, printable, shamrock cupcake wrappers available.
What links am I missing? Feel free to add more in the comments.