Happy summer! A few sunshine-y links for you this week…
- I love the cheerful, felt, citrus coasters seen above. Get the tutorial on the Purlbee.
- Another adorable citrus treat: Margarita and lime sugar cookies.
- This seems a bit over-the-top… but delicious: S’mores Cupcake Ice Cream Sandwiches.
- Did you know you can design your own iPhone case on Uncommon? Look at the pretty one created by Melissa on I Still Love You.
- Speaking of iPhones, the Crafts Dept has a round-up of apps to help organize your crafting.
- Also on the Crafts Dept is a simple tutorial for making cute flower drinking straws using cupcake liners. Great for a summer party!
- Make your own pop-up cards on one of my fave websites, The Hairpin.
- I am not a very skilled knitter, but if I was, I would make this Cable Braided Necklace.
- A little self-promotion: Read my review of the Teresa Collins Stampmaker on CraftCritique.com.
Did you find any other lovely links this week? Add them in the comments!