photo of some of my favorite art supplies… Sharpies! I used them to work on some Valentine cards for swaps. Now, with Valentine’s Day behind us, we can start dreaming about Spring, right?!
Your lovely links:
- Girl’s Love Mail – is a project which aims to send a hand-written letters to women newly diagnosed with breast cancer. You can volunteer here. (Thanks to VioletLove for the tip.)
- Awesome. Air Mail Nails! (Thanks to flowerchild for the tip.)
- Valentine’s Day has passed, but this crocheted heart bunting is cute enough to use any time of year!
- Nine Awesome iPhone Apps for Crafters on CroqZine.
- Molly Chicken shows you how to make an adorable hedgehog softie with a little pocket. Too cute!
- Did you know that this week is Random Acts of Kindness Week?
- Need color inspiration? I recommend Design Seeds.
- 99% Invisible is a very cool design podcast. Check out this episode on postage stamps.
- Speaking of great podcasts, have you listened to the free CraftyPod podcast on the art of letter writing yet?