friday link love: March 30, 2012
Happy Friday, everyone! I didn’t find a ton of links this week, so feel free to add more in the comments. We need more spring craft tutorials!
- Wow! What beautiful Easter ideas! (Look at those painted eggs above created by Leslie Shewring for Decor8.)
- Speaking of spring, this cute Carrot Patch Pudding would make a fun themed dessert.
- Need more dessert recipes? How about these Rolo Fudge Brownies, or this Best Chocolate Cake recipe?
- You can tell I have chocolate on the brain. I think I am going to try making these Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies this weekend.
- Looking for an alternative to Etsy? I just discovered Luulla, a marketplace and community for handmade.
- Because we all love snail mail, this index of over 100 envelope templates and tutorials on Mel Stampz is very helpful!
What are you doing this weekend?