Jun 8th 2012 08:23:01 am
Well, hello there! Happy Friday! Are you ready for your weekly dose of links?! Father’s Day is in a little more than a week, so I collected a few crafty gift ideas for you. (Above is a photo of me and my sweet dad approximately 30 years ago.)
For Father’s Day:
- 101 handmade gift ideas for men!
- I feel bad that dads always seem to get stuck with neck ties for Father’s Day, but these double-decker necktie cookies are pretty cute. Or, you could make these hot dog cookies!
- For a necktie-free gift ideas, check out Etsy’s Father’s Day round up.
- Craftzine also has some great gift ideas for dad.
- Use these free printables from Embellish to create an awesome party for your pop!
Other fun stuff:
- DIY tutorial: Chunky Link Ball Chain Friendship Bracelets from Stripes + Sequins. Very cool!
- Love this DIY gold ring necklace from Flax + Twine, too.
- Yum! So colorful! Jello cookies.
- Make an iPad case out of duct tape!
- The creators of BurdaStyle just launched a new DIY community site: Kollabora. It is still in beta, but it looks like it will be a great resource for craft tutorials and supplies.
- S’more of the week: I gotta get some of these S’muffins!
- I could display those S’muffins on this awesome, DIY, cardboard cupcake stand from Oh Happy Day.
- Just for fun: True Story – I’m a Trekkie.
Have a fun weekend!