It is hard to believe, but I am still making my way through the hundreds of amazing postcards that Travis and I received for the “Thank You Swap-bot” swap that happened in June. There are just so many wonderful notes and handmade postcards that I am taking my time going through them and thanking each sender.
The kind notes about Swap-bot are very meaningful and appreciated. Running this website for more that seven years has been fun and rewarding, but it also entails dealing with 24-hour complaints and problems. It can be overwhelming… so knowing that there are many users who are enjoying the site keeps us motivated. Thank you so much for your support!
And now, some fun links to enjoy this week:
- Who will be attending the indie biz and craft conference Craftcation 2013?!
- Crafty Green Projects that Recycle Markers and Pens
- I love this wild, colorful fabric scrap quilt!
- Check out this cute new Tumblr blog from illustrator Lucy Knisley: SnackLove. It has simple recipes and cute illustrated food.
- Craft this cute, felt Crayon Booklet for a child in your life… or just for you!
- The Hand Written Letter Project
- Two S’mores this week: exquisite S’more Cupcakes from Bakers Royale and outrageous Giant S’more Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies from Smells Like Home.
- (And if you want to be a bit more healthy: 101 Saladas.)
Happy Monday and happy swapping!